Friday, February 27, 2009

Snake dream...interpreted

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

I'm far gone, but something keeps following me...maybe to the end. I forgave, but something doesn't want to forget me...maybe till the end. I stand straight under the Sun to avoid my shadow, but someone keeps shinning the bright light at me... maybe to "uncover" the true me. I avoid the entrance and go from the side, but something keeps reminding me that i can't hide.

Sigh. I wish to forget, but it keeps haunting me...i'm afraid till they see me drown in my tears, or create deep cuts to see me bleed. Maybe then they will stop!

But I chose not to scream and I chose not to speak. What's spreading is lies, but they will come back in a full circle and haunt thee forever. I just need to be quiet and stand still. This situation doesnt DESERVE my voice, nor words...What do they want? explanation? of what?

How the eyes fortolled a lie? how my heart uncontrollably beated at the moment I caught a glimpse of you long ago? And how I kept it all in and spoke through 2 ears to reach yours? .... but something, SOMEONE turned this to a story of lies and threw it back to my eyes to see it turn out this way... W0W!

If I hadnt expressed my interst I wouldn't be where I am right now...Thus, it is my fault. I put the trust of my heart inbetween weak hands...funny, cause this suppose to be the most IMPORTANT TRUST that a believer can hold, and be asked about it in the end of day...

I had asked about my dream that I had couple of days ago, the SNAKE DREAM:
it was interpreted as follow:

she said that "the thing that you were holding, was something good, somethign you trusted; but then it turned to a snake and backstabbed you...the thing you trusted became the opposite...and the rest of the snakes mean people are spreading something bad...in your school or work!
....

Dua is the weapon of the believer!

No comments: