Sunday, February 1, 2009

*shocked*

Bismi ALlahi AlRaheem AlRaheem,

I am... just ....shocked!

innocense turns into a blasphemous talk, but whom the One that holds the souls, protect my soul in whose hands it is being ripped..... my reputation, all because I lowered my heart's shield!
----
A foggy afternoon turns to a cold night,
As I’m walking on my path to discover,
Such truth that compressed my mind
And made such unbeautiful thoughts.
I come across a door, not knowing where it leads
so I enter, a heartbeat as fast as a lightning.
A woman, her hands covering her face
Is she crying? Or pleading in a prayer!
She looks at me and directs me to a chair
Trembling voice utters a soft noise
“Be not afraid, a bothered smile parades your face
Speak of what confirms my predicted sense.”
I’m lost in a world where I thought I knew its way,
It lead me to believe that I’m in the right path,
Certain times I can justify its happenings,
But at times, confusion wraps around my certainties.
I’m scared, afraid if such world is a lie
Beautified for my eyes to see.
The sun rises as I witness its radiance
Shine upon the face that is waiting to realize.
A turn in any direction might lead me in a trench
I will be stuck there for days, but I won’t fight
Thinking it was my destiny, and I have no say
accept everything that’s put upon me.
And here I am, now upon your doors
I came about with no realization of such confusion
Is it the lack of faith that stumbles me so low?
Or has the degree of my patience depleted as such
“you are lost in a path, faith is not what you lack
Your patience is still in tact, but scared of its depletion
The walls in your world are closing in, as so you feel
But your strength is beyond telling, so hold so tight dear….
…Your fear is that change will not take effect
As so I know you want to move on,
But I wonder what’s hidden beneath your skin
The secrets you choose not to reveal….
…You speak to me in riddles; I speak to you in words
As your eyes are hurt of what you saw,
and your still hurt of the lies you heard,
And your voice is shaky of what you conceal
So your body aches to breathe a breath…
…so liberate your inhibitions and compromise your thoughts
Is it that you lack the control of such life
Or you bare not the hidden design to your destiny,
Accused of being and not being, so hold so tight dear…
The weights on your shoulders are soon to be lifted,
Your hands are soon to be held,
By the one that embraces your truth
and reach to you beyond your expectations…”

No comments: