Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reasons to find...

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem,

Last Day (Day 3)

Everything happens for a reason, and everything reasons itself in the end; We may know not at the time, but Allah, the all-Knower, knows the placement of every particle at each tiny segment of time.

3 days and 4 nights passed me by, like a blink of an eye to most people, but I lived and remembered every minute and every second of it. The days as long as 3 months: never will I forget my mind’s conquest over the heart, Never will I forget the dua’s and prayer that I made, never will I forget these eyes at what they witnessed.

4 days ago, I dreamt that I was holding a rope. After a while, there were snakes all around me, coming from underneath the doors, and the rope in my hand turned to a snake. Lord knows how much I dread snakes, and they were all around me. The moment I started to freak out I woke up breathless.

I remember thinking “meh, it was just a nightmare”. 5 hours later, the most dreadful news came to me. For it was not new news to me, It just caught me by surprise for I forgot long ago and had moved on. I repaired my heart and memory, then Boom: as if my body was being stoned.
The night after, a nightmare once more. But I didn’t remember this one, I know it was merely my conscious spreading the disease once I closed my eyes.

The 3rd night I dreamt of something surreal. I was in a miserable state, but something…SOMETHING made me happy. My heart felt this blissful high for mere few seconds, something that I never felt before. It was as if I just received news that I am amongst the winners of the hereafter, but I didn’t receive such news in my dream. After those seconds, someone came to me and started to inquire who did i see... it was an angel!

I woke up, in a happy state, but I brushed it off and was like “meh, it was just a hopefull dream.” And here I am today, in a satisfied state. Althought the past few days I wanted to squeeze myself dry...I am, today…..HAPPY!

It hit me, that everything happens for a reason, and I MUST BE PATIENT. And at this time, I must remember that WE BELONG TO ALLAH, AND TO HIM WE SHALL RETURN!

Alhamdoulilah. Who knows, maybe experiencing this has protected me from something bigger. Because of this, I changed my route to the end!

No comments: