Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let me be...

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem,

the memories of yesterday are being propeled in a constant rate, all to punish my heart for ever feeling, and this presents itself with the best incentive to never feel again....

When your intentions were so pure to begin with, but they got raped by another's interpretations, and you think to youself: Is it me? or is there a great reason for it all?

I'm at excuse number 69, I'm literally hanging by a thread. This will tip over by one more push, my patience is being depleted by every sound that crazes the situation.

What was an innocent interest done through the holy way, became a sweet talk amongst everyones lips: who are you and what have you done to my heart?

Who's reputation are you trying to protect? It surely is not mine. Because if my repuation was the key here, then the problem should have been addressed to ME, rather then every other random person that barely knows me. That is, if my reputation was truly at stake here.

But I dont think so. I like to believe so, but i doubt it. I think that intentions got fooled by everyone's thoughts, and here you are trying but your only harming yourself. In the end, the truth will tell itself, and the true intentions will crawl out of the heart and reveal itself...

i'll be waiting for that moment, it won't be now! You will only receive my dua's of forgiveness, I hope that you can let go of me to let me be....

No comments: