Thursday, January 22, 2009

...not even for a blink of an eye!

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

I’m inclined to let out the most sought-after sigh, It will surely not be easy. Ya Allah, do not leave me by myself even for a blink of an eye. I want to be alone, only you by my side.

At the end of today, I had a general outlook of a how this semester is going to be like, and how will it be spent: 5th floor cornering my thoughts and leaving room for Physics 2 and 3 other engineering classes, while my nights are to be pondering on the 4 Islamic studies courses. That means I have to go through a major prioritization stage, something that I lacked last semester….

At times I feel like I want the rest of my life be written in a scroll handed to me on a silver platter, NOW! I just want to know that everything will be ok in the end. Throughout this whole journey, all the right decision will be made and no regrets to linger on. I just want to know who I will be spending the rest of my life with and if I’m going to be happy. I just want to know, that in the end, I will be exiting this world with my book handed to me from my right, and entering the gates of Jannah! This suspicion is killing me, ya Allah, its just too much, for I’m weak. These thoughts wrap around me everytime I’m alone... that’s why I can’t be alone, not even for a blink of an eye. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, when you said parallel worlds you weren't kidding, now I feel the same way. Alhamdulillah.

Just keep faith and everything will turn out well in the end insha'Allah. Reality is the hardest thing to accept, but once you get past that stage, you're able to focus like never before.

Keep to a good schedule, and try to plan things around salat times. Once you do that just STICK with it! Insha'Allah you'll succeed in this life and the next :)