Friday, January 9, 2009

Grasping the Rope...

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

Beautiful it is when one trains their body and soul to the ways of the Prophet (S). Ecstatic one feels when one does so without the evil rebuttal within one’s mind that leads them to laziness. Once one shuts this window of whispers, one starts committing good; and the way to the good becomes ever so easy. Everything becomes ever so beautiful, and the soul becomes ecstatic with happiness. This ecstasy is your heart expressing the true love of Allah, when it restraints its desires to only submit in 3ibada.

To achieve this state, to some it takes days, some few weeks, and to the rest takes months. Months of ups and downs, a roller coaster of redundant sins that seems sticky’d to your soul. However, one must not give up, for the rope of Allah starts from a thin thread to a heavy dutty roap that will never let you go. The point is there will always be Allah’s hand stretched out to you, but it’s your choice to reconnect and strengthen that connection to receive the outmost aid from Allah 3aza wa Jal.

Allah Made this concept clear through the Prophet (s) ina Hadeeth saying:

“ The most beloved thing with which My slave may come close to me
is that which I have made obligatory (Fard) on him.
My servant will continue to come closer to me by voluntary acts
(of worship) until I love him. If I love him, I will be his hearing by which he hears,
his sight by which he sees, his hand by which he grasps, and his foot by which he
walks. If he asks Me anything I would give it and if he seeks refuge in Me I would
protect him.”
Sahih al-Bukhari
vol.8, p.336-7, no.509

Adhering to the obligations is the state where one struggles. However, one aids this achievement by captivating every chance to perform a Sunna. This trains the body, for the minimum (obligatory) will subconsciously feel so light and easy to do. Sub7anaAllah.

Allah Subahanahu wa ta3ala gave us a way, a one way street to heaven. How? The ways of the Prophet. He, 3aza wa Jal, sent down the Prophet to be exemplary for us, to be a Goal to achieve, in both manners and the way to worship Allah. Allah 3aza wa jal emphasized this by saying
“Say, if you love Allaah, follow Me (Muhammad) and Allaah will love you.”
Surah Al-Imran 3:31

By Allah, the heart that longs for the true Peace and Love for their Lord whole heartedly, will find tranquility in its Journey. By Allah, I never dreamt that I will, for even a moment, be dwelt in this state. The state where in my heart, I have reached a beginning to a never ending journey: Build a strong foundation, assemble the spiritual pillars, and cover it with pure intention, to be my castle in heaven. Ameen

No comments: