Monday, January 19, 2009

24 hours: OVER full time...

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

So today I embarked into a long journey...studying islam (IOU). This, plus my last year at my secular studies, Industrial Engineer. together, 12 hrs each= 24 hours.....oh Lord, how can I do it... but I will inshaAllah.

In the next paragraphs, i'll be posting some information regarding the islamic classes and links, that if one wished, one could find usefull if one wants to study and gain more knowledge inshaAllah.

Aqeeda 1: we are studying from (linked)
- Bilal Philip's The Fundamental of Tawheed
- Ibn Taymiyah's Kitaab el-Imaan
Quran and Tajweed 1:
- Memorize Juz 26
- Recitation and tajweed of the last 4th of the quran.
Ulum el Quran 1:
-Bilal Philip's Usul el-Tafseer
- Ahmad Von Denffer's 'Ulum el-Quran (trans)
Fiqh I:
-Salih Al-Fawzan, A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence, vol. 1

All I need is to keep myself busy...and this is the best way inshaAllah.

I took an awsome class in the Winter break, Fundamental of Islamic studies with Bilal Philips, which was amazing I have to say. Although I have to conclude this break with a teary SMILE, I am really content on how I used these 4 weeks. I managed to revert my sleeping habits, and yes, I am a Night OWel again!.....I seem to never miss FAJR anymore... Alhamdoulilah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha Scribd is the best.