Saturday, January 10, 2009

You are Heaven, and your heart is the key... (ya ommi)

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem


In the end of time, when you see me struggling with shackles around my neck, hands and feet. When you see me moaning with blood running on my cheek. When you see me at the edge of the hell fire, Irdhay 3alaya ya Ommi. Every voice that ever empowered yours, every right I took away from you. Every decision I ever disobeyed, and every tear I ever caused, Aghfirili ya Ommi.

Ya Ommi, I beg you to give me an opportunity to kiss your feet. If not, let me touch them at least. Ya Ommi, you must promise me that if you ever felt your rights were ever taken away from me, grant me the 70 excuses that I don’t deserve, for It was never my intention. I keep repeating every ayat in the quran that are attributed to you, to remind me that you are heaven, and your heart is the key. Everything I do is for His sake, and every wrong I commit, even if at that moment I don’t realize, hiding behind the 4 walls I weep.

You might not realize that it’s a struggle for me to perfect everything I do, I am a Fitnah for you. Just bear with me, Allah will reward you. The patience that’s long overdue, forgive me. Ya Ommi, the rest are hidden within, reserved in a heart, for only Allah knows....

But in the end of time, when you see me struggling with shackles around my neck, hands and feet. When you see me moaning with blood running on my check. When you see me at the edge of the hell fire, Irdhay 3alaya ya Ommi.

No comments: