Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a dream....

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

Midst of night, lying awake listening to a calling
hearing a voice: footsteps of wind crawling
my thoughts, around a wonder circling
These happenings are new to me, I must hide my face

The wind gusting through, made the fire flaming
Do not let the knees weaken, this shadow soon to be leaving
What has entered this sheltered heart and sent it beating
This is where strength and fear collide in one place
---
The mirrored eyes understood without even speaking
One glance fires you up inside, you feel like dying
The passion, how to close the port and watch the boat sinking
Take me with you, through the journey of roses to a place:

Birds singing the melodies of our hearts beating
The clouds clustering, the shape of our hearts their painting
The ocean separates, to a far away land leading
Along the matching predestined footsteps, like a maze
---
…….Then you wake up, everything dying
You pick up the pieces that were but reminding
In between mountains, the dead hope surging
And the rivers that swore to make the oceans rage

Merely from the drops of rain, the eyes of the 7 skies merging
Heal me by love, so that the past can forget me, even temporarily
The wounds are eating away the flesh of my soul, competing
To the end, Their almost draining the last drop to form my base.
---
My birds freezing at my door broken winged bleeding
To heal me, all night on his feet singing
My heart bearing, its weakness fighting
Melting inside the little hope I had, am falling from grace

I didn’t see in your eyes the reason for me to keep holding
For my return I was searching, but for my departure its screaming
My words within your tear drops falling
To the past, I will remain as a closed case.

No comments: