Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3:33

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem

There was a wave of wind gushing behind you, it was me following,
Tracing your foot steps and making new directions, running and circling.
The light of day gave in to the covers of the darkness' complaining,
But the sparkle of one star kept gazing, lighting the path directing….
The words to the harmony of our minds speaking
Weighing the words waiting to be said, with the hearts rhyming..
Chocking on the last doubt, a lost cause it was becoming
Ready to close the eyes….the past into the memory rewinding
Behind shaking walls of my body….waiting….
~
3:33 AM calmed the wind storms that were surging
Unshackled the nucleus of my soul... pounding
the broken ladder into my throat, it was climbing
High, above the sky, a cloud underneath me holding
Weightless… is this even possible and WHY ME?…still doubting
"i see you as what ever muslim girl should be" kept repeating...
Breaking into tiny little pieces, I’m reforming
Into this belief… once a dream and now a reality it’s becoming…
Alhamdoulillah…. For All and everything!

No comments: