Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~*MISHT*~

BismiAllahi AlRahman AlRaheem,

MIST memories:

*Snort * Library infested by Mist people * the Slice machine and Badges * Hamza: "Do not touch this computer or else Basheer will...!" ...Affaf: "I TOUCHED IT"* Tahar: "i'm the only one with hundreds of Highschoolers, where are yall?" * getting swormed by 75 volunteers NEEDING their badges * The Window * Ze Boorgers and ze pitzas* 2ambreen's hoodie and the LAUGH ATTACK* "put yall's pennies in ze jar" * some random guy: "the bandana's look nice, I think it's your feminine touch!!!!" * A Volunteer: "PLEASE please let me be a moderatorrrrrrrr* Mahad: "tell Hani that i'm volunteering..TELL HIM" ...Affaf: "No Hani, you can use him NOW, he is volunteering for another 45 min...EVIL LAUGH" ....Mahad: "OH MANNN..." lollol * 2ambreen's 99cent Scarf * Amina's Sisterly message * Raheel's LOGISTICS chair * Raheel: "Are YOUU charging YOUR PHONE on my computer???!?!?!?" * the 3 muskateers picking up 45 pizza boxes and the 10 CENT CHANGE! * Shariq: OH MAN...DID U HEAR THAT! lol* "Hamza, its ok, i know the box is TOO heavy for you" * The Brother's section * The sister's section and Hamza's personal PM lol * "i BELIEVE I can make it" * Downtown in 0 degree weather trying to find Kinko's * HILTON and the sleepy couple* safiya falling asleep on the computer for 15 min * lolololololol * Libi's popped out veins * Memorial's entrace * "what happened to the pizzaaaaaa...ahhhhh" * SAFIYAAAAAAA, THEY WANT YOU * "your from nationals, then I MUST sit on a CHAIR!"

... then I missed sunday!

I loved MIST 2009! MIST 2010 anyone!? ....talk to me in few weeks

No comments: