Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fear of the Unknown

Bismi ALlahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem...

The road is carved and set with the truth,
the words of Allah through the mouth of the Messenger (S)
the swords of his companions, and hearts of his followers.


The clock is ticking chimes ringing and I am here sleeping
through a dream, will I suddenly find myself alive?
a book between my palms, will I receive the by my right?
here i am crying, letting out whats yours and not mine
forgiveness i'll cherish if you'll give me the right
Rusted my ears became, even a cry does not echo in my heart
to brightness i'll turn my face seeking your light
hold me, i'm begging for you to lead me
directions are staggering, 72 are claiming to breed the
I escape with the echo of your amp
the Qaris are doing their wonders to project the quraan
candles burning, i no longer can see the words, nevertheless understood
time ticking, something we never owned, nevertheless fore tolled.


I'm leaving my footsteps in an unpredictable world. I can longer see the way. My heart beats faster one day, and steady the next. My prayers are constant then suddenly boom, the adhan no longer quivers my thirst when fasting. counting my horrible days and their outweighing the good. Will I ever survive this test, or will I become another stone and fuel for the fire. I'm scared...

...I'm scared of every decision that will be made.
...I'm scared of my rest of my life: where will I be? who I will share it with? how deep my Iman will be? will I reach the high spiritual position of a muslim? will I reach the heavens?
...I'm scared

May Allah guide us All to the right path, ameen

And verily, Allah Al-mighty knows best

~3affaf

No comments: