Friday, June 6, 2008

Farshy Turab (Dust is my Bed)

Bismi Allahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem

Farshy Turab
By: Meshary Alarada

D
ust is my bed, embraces me and it's my cover now
T
he sand surrounds me even behind my back
And the grave tells a darkness of my affliction
And the brightness draws a line.

Where's my family's love?
They sold my loyalty!
And where is my group of friends?
They left my brotherhood!

Where's the bliss of money?
It's behind my back now
And my name (reputation) where is it?
Shine between praises

This is my end, dust is my bed
A
nd love farewells its longing
And my elegizing cried
And the tears went dry after crying

A
nd the Universe became narrow
And so is my space
And the grave became my ground and sky
This is my end, dust is my bed

Fears fill my estrangement
And sadness is my illness
I expect firmness
And I swear it's my cure

And for Allah I pray Faithfully, you are my hope
Allah! I desire Heaven, to find bliss in it.

The video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PFj_aCd61LE

M
ay Allah grant us and our parents and forefathers the highest heaven inshaAllah

Varily, Allah knows best,

~3affaf

No comments: