Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My little sister started praying...

BismiAllahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem,

I
want to thank the lord for finally answering my prayers...

My beloved little sister Mouna just started praying.

My Heart quivers with Joy from the happiness to watch my little sister finally opening her heart and letting Allah guide her. The day when she put on my prayer clothes and kissed her forehead to the sajadah, that's the day I will never forget... and then moments ago, when she came to my Sajadah again to pray Isha, then she got up to pray more I asked her "what are you praying now?" she replied with a smile "SUNNA!" (tearsssss)... then again she prayed more and i asked her "what about now" she replied "Shif3 wal WITR"......I laughed and laughed, not of mere sarcasm, but of joy and happiness. InshaAllah, another day she will wake up and decide to put on Hijab and the rest will follow through inshaAllah...

I pray that this summer InshaAllah may we all be guided and lead to the right path inshaAllah. May Allah, al-rahman al-ghafour, forgive all our past sins and reverts them to 7assanats, and help us make the right decisions, and ward off the shaitan from our consciousness inshaAllah.

ameen

And Allah knows best,

~3affaf

No comments: