Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Before Long...

Bismi Allahi al-Rahman al-Raheem

before long I will be called by injustice to kill a man's remembrance
before long I will stand up with a fiery smile laughing with the injustice
before long this world will attain my heart and harden it fearless
before long I will lose myself, and lose everything that made this
...
before long I will runaway from this world and wipe my wounds from tears,
before long I will sacrifice a heart to be loved and settle for unattainable memories,
before long I will shut my virgin lips to only taste the first sweet kiss,
before long I will sacrifice my world to attain God's Bliss

before long I will lay there with a stone engraved with my last words
before long I will be asked before two angels and all my witnesses
before long I will be judged and determined where have they lead, my footsteps
before long, all is gone, and all is left are the numbers of failed tests

before long will be tomorrow where the world will lit its fuse
before long it will be the Muslims in the "holocaust" by the Jews
before long we will lift our hands and strip our culture identities
before long we will unite our Ummah, and fight for peace .

(inshaAllah)

and verily only Allah knows best,

3affaf

No comments: