Monday, September 22, 2008

BismiAllahi Al-Rahmani Al-Raheem

It is as if I just finished twirling with the dirvishes. The energy that surrounds me I want to embrace the world and lead it to its betterment.

Ever since I repressed myself from what used to fulfill my worldly needs I have changed, spiritually.

The hardest thing I had to give up was Music: The nonsense meditation on waste.
The easiest thing I had to do was reprogram my I POD to only consist of LECTURES by renounced Shuyukhs.

HERE I AM, hungry of islamic knowledge, thirsty of one more sip of Iman... Day and Night cannot stop listening to lectures and learn.

I want this to never stop...inshaAllah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww ma sha Allah may Allah keep you with this thirst!

may Allah grant you Jannah :)

Dayfa said...

ameen